I’m not a huge blog reader these days…. but once a month I’ll skim through some feeds that I subscribe to. The following are the ones that I dug out of the blog trench and hope that you’ll find one or two that could be beneficial! Just click on each one as it links you to the article:
- Would You Fuel Your Brand New Ferrari with French Fry Grease?
- Snack Attack
- Early Bedtime for Weight Loss
- How to Build a Better Diet
- Home Cooked Meals May Add Years to Your Life
- Calorie Conscious Recipes
- Healthy Foods I’m Probably Not Thinking About
- How Can I Prepare Healthy Meals for My Kids
- Fit Facts – Awesome Stats That Make You Think
- More Than Weight Loss
- How to Know if You’re Getting Enough Vitamins
Exercise / Triathlon
- You’ve Got to Move It!
- Fat Loss Tips You Never Thought
- Unscientific Markers of Triathlon Training Fatigue
- Age Group Triathlon Swimming Review and Drills
- You Might be Training for Ironman if….
- Post Race Feelings
- Triathlon Nutrition Guide
- Train Race Technology vs. Perceived Exertion
- Tri Riding Tips
Mental / Spiritual